Thursday, May 7, 2009

Exciting News!

I am so very excited to share with you my very exciting news! Monday I was opening mail and came across this title, "An Invitation".....I was curious, so I opened it. Boy am I ever glad I did! It was an invitation (thus the title) to be a guest blogger on Key Ingredient's blog, The Back Burner for this week's Tips & Tricks segment.

Needless to say, I was (and still am) totally flattered that they invited little 'ol me! They wanted a segment on making "The Ultimate Cuppie"....so I set off to work. I asked some of my buddies what information they would like to see in such an article. Well, let me tell you, they delivered!

The article will be featured on their blog tomorrow....but here is a sneak peek at the finished "Ultimate Cuppie".

Photobucket

Enjoy!
-Erica

1 comment:

I love to hear from you!
Feel free to just say "Hi!" when you stop by!

Thanks for reading!